Good-bye September! You’ve been a very good month – Messages each day.
My take-aways were Great daily inspirations – Always carry them! When glancing to the right, You see numbers 1-15, Next page to 30.
Every day I write The take-away to carry In heart to guide me.
It provides a list That inspires me to live Thankful for blessings.
Lord, Please strip me of me Until nothing remains but YOU!
These are my daily prayers. It was an inspirational September.
Many of these daily themes in Daily Guideposts were the inspirations for my daily blogs. The end of the “Daily Devotions for Living by Faith” called These Days features three coloring pages. I will write about them tomorrow … telling about the way coloring can relieve stress.
Daily Guideposts take-aways for each day of September – Carry these with you:
- Thank God for my family and friends
- God bless all our laborers
- Thank God for our “hood”
- God is Always with me
- Stay Connected in Love
- Rely on God’s Strength
- Walk in Step with Jesus
- Listen to God’s Wisdom
- Lord, Increase my Insight
- Trust God with my Dreams
- Never Forget 9-11
- He walks with Me
- Trust Him
- Give Love Unconditionally
- Jesus Forgives “Missteaks”
- Be Consistent; and Treasure People
- Use Your Gifts to Praise God
- Live in the Hope of the Lord
- Focus on God’s Grace
- A Hug Includes Letting Go
- Bless my Former Students (Thank You, Lord, for giving me chances to positively influence others)
- Lift my Hands, Heart & Voice to Praise God
- I Am at Home in my Soul with God
- Make Wise Choices
- Lord, Hear my Prayers
- Serve with Compassion
- Pray for a Cancer Cure
- Thank God for His Gift of Peace
- Take Courage in All Circumstances
- Lean on God Always
As September ends and I send this book off to my grandson, I thank God for the people who write these daily messages – and for the way in which they inspire my life. I hope they inspire yours today, too. Thank you for sharing! God bless you!
See ya tomorrow