I have enjoyed the teachings of Eckhart Tolle.
He was first introduced to me by Oprah Winfrey
when I took her on-line workshop
titled, “The Power of Now.”
Take Time to Breathe Slowly and Deeply
On the website, Respiratory Therapy Zone, there are some wonderful quotes that reinforce the importance of slow, deep breathing:
99 Awesome Quotes About Breathing (Respiratory Therapist Edition)
Breathing is the process of taking air into the lungs and expelling it back out into the world.
It’s important to understand what it means to breathe and to really have a deep understanding of the word.
To do that, let’s take a look at some of the absolute best quotes about breathing. Are you ready? Let’s dive in!
Best Quotes About Breathing:
1. Breathing is the greatest pleasure in life. – Giovanni Papini
2. Just breathe. – Author Unknown
3. Breathe deeply, until sweet air extinguishes the burn of fear in your lungs and every breath is a beautiful refusal to become anything less than infinite. – D. Antoinette Foy
4. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
5. Inhale the future, exhale the past. – Author Unknown
I like that last one…
for it is when we can breathe out the past
that we make space for the now.
More Great Quotes
6. The trick to life is to just keep breathing. – Johnny Lung
7. Learn how to exhale, the inhale will take care of itself. – Carla Melucci Ardito
8. When the breath is unsteady, all is unsteady; when the breath is still; all is still. Control the breath carefully. Inhalation gives strength and a controlled body; retention gives steadiness of mind and longevity; exhalation purifies body and spirit. – Goraksasathakam
9. The wisest one-word sentence? Breathe. – Terri Guillemets
10. Only those who know how to breathe will survive. – Pundit Acharya
11. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance. – Andrea Boydston
12. Pause, breathe. Repair the universe, then proceed. – Author Unknown
13. Breathe in deeply to bring your mind home to your body. – Thich Nhat Hanh
14. Without full awareness of breathing, there can be no development of meditative stability and understanding. – Thich Nhat Hanh
15. Breathe, it’s just a bad day, not a bad life. – Author Unknown
It’s a good life when at 81 you still are downhill skiing and you can go with your ski buddy up to the top of Big Sky and enjoy the freshness of the Good Life. That’s where Bob & Nancy are today.
It’s not a bad life when you can look out your window at the Madison Range, Jack Creek Canyon and Fan Mountain, and breathe in the freshness of the air, and know how blessed you are!
Breathe in the fresh air
Fill it gently in your lungs
Release all tension
Breathe deeply – – – Release
Now, go out into the world
And plant a love seed
It’s a grand Tuesday!
Thanks for visiting JanBeek.
See ya tomorrow.