- It’s easy to see the negative. It’s all around us.
- It’s easy to wallow in the mud & muck. It can bury us.
- It’s easy to hear the complaining and join in. There’s plenty out there to complain about.
- It’s harder to focus on the positive, but when we do, it eventually becomes easier to see it.
- It might be harder to walk around the mud and avoid the muck, but when we do, it becomes easier to stay on top of clean ground.
- It’s harder to resist the complainers and work to be part of the solution instead of joining the problematic whiners, but do it! Problem-solvers discover it’s easier to find the happiness we’re all seeking.
Be Thankful – and Express it!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Yes, you can train your mind to be happy!
And learn to swim through the complications!
Do you see a sinking boat
or a raft that will take you to shore?
Train your mind to know
The quality of your life
Is safe in God’s hands
Everyone’s happy option
Easier with FAITH!
But, actually, here is the bottom line:
Thanks for visiting JanBeek.
I love your comments!
See ya tomorrow.