This coming week is a big one in Ennis, MT. People come from all around to enjoy:
1) the Fireman’s Pancake breakfast 7:-10:am at the FireHall,
2) the old fashioned (step back 50 years) parade at 10:00 am,
3) a walk around our quaint little town for a couple hours,
4) the Lion’s Club BBQ at Lion’s Club Park at noon, and
5) the rodeo at 4:00 PM … or is it later? (there’s also one the night of the 3rd)
Here are a few pictures from years past to help you see what a great set of events it is:
The parade is an event not to be missed!
The rodeo is always fun!
I love the way little kids dress up for the holiday!
The adults go all out, too!
Fortunately, this year we don’t have to wear face masks!
The Boy Scouts, the 4-H Club,
various churches, the Lion’s Club,
cowboys, and our school kids
all join in the fun!
This year, I will again
help the folks
in our nursing home
get front row seats
on the parade route.
Come to Ennis this week!
Enjoy the festivities!
I wish our daughters
could be here again this year.
Alas, they’re too far away!
DeDe & Laina,
we’ll miss you!
Ray Easter will be in the parade
with his pristine old convertible!
Look for him!!
Of course, little kids on their ponies
must always be a part of the fun!
Carts, dogs, clowns, fire trucks…
you name it! They’ll all be there!
Will we see you?
I hope so!!
You’ll love our little town!!
And our neighborhood celebrates, too!
I send my Love to you,