Many of you know that I spend my first hour each day up in my sanctuary.
If you’ve been a follower for awhile, you may remember that one of the devotionals I read each morning is:
And I have posted in the past a list of “Take-Aways” for each day of the month. It’s been a few months since I did that. I did not post my list for November yet. Today would be a good day to do that. Perhaps you can find this list helpful. Adopt one a day, and take that message with you as you walk this rocky road called LIFE. Let it help you focus on a direction God is calling you.
November’s Take-Aways from Daily Guideposts
- Remember Incredible Moments
- Really “See” People
- Choose Peace – Even in Chaos
- Bee still to Hear/Feel God’s Grace
- Keep Faith in Love
- Accept God’s Extravagant Grace
- Let Children Move, Moo, Climb & Clamber
- Keep Your Faith Childlike
- Always Give Your Best Effort
- Let Your Life Praise God
- Live in Grateful Peace
- Unclog Your Life; Clean Up!
- Bee Mindful of Relationships
- Maintain Your Body
- Know “Retirement” is a Misnomer
- Use Your Reservoir of Love
- Know God as Your Guide
- Speak Only Tender, Kind Words
- Hope Always in Him
- Keep Eyes and Heart Open
- Take Time to Feel God’s Presence
- Serve Heartily!
- Always Find Joy in Work
- Bee Still and Listen
- Let Space Be Transformed
- Add Exercise To Your Routine
- Cherish Family
- Thank God For Your Many Blessings
- Know God’s Working in You
- Look into The Hearts <3 <3
I hope “A Thought for Each Day” will inspire you to be your best self, the person God made you to be, every day this month… and create a thoughtful habit for the New Year.
By the way, which of those “Take Aways” will you adopt for today?