Social Distancing Report
- Quarantine Day 15: KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
- Day 16: Classified Ad: Single woman with toilet paper seeks man with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
- Day 17: I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
- Day 18: I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I’m getting tired of Los Livingrooma.
- Day 19: Order Take-out to be delivered. Really tired of my own cooking!
- Day 20: Try my jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas would have me believing all is well in the kingdom.
- Day 21: I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone. I’m living a Sci-Fi movie!
- Day 22: I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog….. we laughed a lot.
- Day 23: Homeschooling Nightmare – One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
- Day 24: I’m so excited — it’s time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
- Day 25: Ordered mask to be delivered; plan to venture out with face properly covered.
- Day 26: Called all the relatives, near and far. Yup, they are going crazy, too.
- Day 27: Mask arrived. Nice fabric! Brought lawn chair to neighbor’s yard. Sat 6′ away. Had trouble hearing.
- Day 28: Donned mask, went to town. Bought roses and Easter cards at the grocery store. Had fun dropping them off at neighbors’ front doors.
- Day 29: Checked closets to see if anything decent still fits. Found an old maternity dress!
- Day 30 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year”…. I’m offended.
- Thoughts to ponder:
– Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under!
– Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter —– The Living Room, the Bedroom, or a chair on the beach (that would be quite a drive!)
What are you doing this weekend?
How did you acknowledge
Maundy Thursday and Good Friday?
We had a ZOOM meeting
last night with friends
from our California church.
Do you s’pose Jesus used ZOOM?