Each morning I wonder what Bible verse will speak to me today.
I wonder what phrase I will “take away” with me.
I wonder how I can keep my faith
alive, growing, and contagious.
I read today’s page in Daily Guideposts 2020
and I go to my Bible to read
the chosen scripture in its larger context.
And then I write the “take away”
on the page provided at the end of the month.
These WONDERful phrases
keep the Wonder alive in my life.
I pray that perhaps these phrases
can help keep the wonder alive in your life, too.
- Know God is Always With You
- Use Your Talents for Common Good
- Love Selflessly
- Be a Ready Helper
- Share Wisely
- Find Strength in Faith
- Always Be Honest
- Trust in God’s Leading
- Keep Faith Alive
- Be a Blessing
- Love Without Condition
- Trust God’s Faithfulness
- God’s Love is Perfect ❤
- Set Your Affairs in Order
- Praise God for His Creativity
- Always Show Your Love
- Pray for Our Leaders
- Help Others in Need
- Play a Song of Perseverance
- Make Me a Loving Servant
- Thanks for Friends, Love, and Laughter
- Praise God for His Protection
- Foster Unity
- Concentrate on the Positive
- Thank God for Grit!
- Wear Your Faith Visibly and Honestly
- Commit to 40 Days of Sacrifice
- Put Faith Into Action
- Lean on Him for Wisdom and Strength
You may consider getting your copy of Daily Guideposts 2020
for your morning devotionals.
There are still ten months left
to enjoy and be inspired by its daily messages.
I find it to be a WONDERful way to start my day.
Go out now and
DO LOVE in WONDER-filled ways.
See ya tomorrow.