We overdid ourselves today with five “not so simple” tasks:
1) Get helpers to reassemble our fridge, move it back into the kitchen, and hook it up to water, etc.
2) Move the downstairs rug & pad up into the dining room
3) Move the living room rug and pad back to its place
4) Hang a few pictures back on the wall in the hallway and entry
5) Vacuum the new floors in the living room, dining room, and kitchen & dust everything
It was harder than it sounds – even with wonderful helpers!!
I am going to go to Bob with #8 and then
Take you up on #5
Which of those 9 pieces of advice
do you think will work best for you today?
gotta clean that fridge and put stuff back into it
(Oh – it’ll be so nice to have it accessible again!)
Thanks for visiting JanBeek today…
See ya tomorrow (God willing)…